Don’t miss the opportunity to take a master class from the incredible Sharon Silverman! You will learn to make the Firelight Turtleneck, from her new book Crochet Cowls. You just need a basic knowledge of crochet stitches, and you’ll be ready to learn how to make this beautiful project.
● Making ribbing by working in the back loop only;
● Joining the beginning and ending rows to create a turtleneck
● Increasing evenly around the yoke
● Adjusting the size if needed
● Reading crochet symbol charts for the pattern
By the end of class, students will have learned all of the skills needed to complete this project, and will be well on their way to doing so. They will be able to understand the written pattern and the symbol charts.
Sharon Silverman: Firelight Turtleneck Master Class
Date: Friday, October 28, 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Tuition: $45 / 1.5 hr session
Skill Prerequisite: Students MUST know how to crochet. They don’t have to be experts, but they do need to know how to do chain, single, and double crochet stitches.
● Yarn: 3 skeins Lion Brand Unique
● Hooks: Size J crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
● Notions: yarn needle, scissors, notepad and pen
● Pattern: A copy of the pattern will be provided to students. It is also available in her new book, Crochet Cowls