Despite the icy slush on the streets of New York, spring is, in fact, coming. And now we’ve got our spring schedule available for you!
Some notable classes include:
- Crochet Shell — 3 sessions: Wednesdays, April 26, May 10, and May 24, 6:00-8:00 pm — great for crocheters who want to make their first garment
- Crochet Flowers — Monday, May 1, 5:00-8:00 pm; Broomstick Lace — Sunday, April 16, 2:00-4:00 pm — two fun ways to learn new techniques
- Crochet Edgings (new class) — Sunday, May 7, 2:00-5:00 pm — learn a variety of useful edgings to take your crochet to the next level
- Cast Ons & Bind Offs: Beyond the Basics — Thursday, March 30, 5:00-8:00 pm — learn to select and work the perfect cast on or bind off for your next knitting project
- Machine Knitting Basics — Thursday, April 6, 5:00-8:00 pm — learn how to set up and use a knitting machine, and make speedy new projects
- Cables, Beyond the Basics — Tuesday, April 25, 5:00-8:00 pm — work twisted stitches, manage complex cables, and even how to cable without using a needle