In celebration of the 10th Anniversary of our Manhattan Studio this month, our November Yarn of the Month will be the entire LB Collection. In addition, instead of the usual 20% off, we’ll be offering 25% off any purchases of these yarns. There are 15 yarns in the LB Collection family that we carry in our Studio, so this makes this Yarn of the Month Sale very special. Plus, when you visit the Studio, you’ll also be able see sample patterns worked up in these yarns on display. To learn more about these yarns and find links to the patterns on display, see below.
November Yarn of the Month: LB Collection
The LB Collection is a special family of Lion Brand yarns, prized for their luxurious fibers and affordability.
Here’s a List of the LB Collection Yarns:
- Wool Stainless Steel Yarn || Perfect for unique pieces that need to keep their shape, like ethereal wraps and jewelry.
- Natural Wool Yarn || Super Bulky 100% un-dyed wool in six all-natural colors. Create fast-finish projects with over-sized tools.
- Cotton Bamboo Yarn || The softness of bamboo plus the durability of cotton, perfect for year-round projects.
- Pure Wool Yarn || This pure, un-dyed yarn is spun in the USA from fiber from USA-raised sheep.
- Silk Mohair Yarn || This lofty yarn is perfect for accessories and lightweight garments, which will get that coveted mohair ‘halo’.
- Wool Yarn || A one-plied roving yarn, our LB Collection Wool Yarn has an interesting twist.
- Superwash Merino Yarn || This soft and machine-washable yarn comes in 26 fun colors, making it perfect for baby projects.
- Baby Alpaca Yarn || 6 neutral, natural shades are available in this yarn, which is wonderful for accessories.
- Cashmere Yarn || Cashmere is what crafters choose for their timeless projects, because they’re sure to become heirloom pieces.
- Merino Yak Alpaca Yarn || Three luxury yarns are blended into this set of twelve sophisticated colors.
- Jumbo Alpaca Blend Yarn || A blend with a lot of personality, you’ll love working with this Jumbo yarn.
- Penelope Yarn || A sock-maker’s dream! Our Penelope Yarn is inspired by ‘The Iliad’, and its color palettes are an adventure.
- Soft Spoken Yarn || This Italian yarn blends two high-fashion trends: faux fur and ombre coloring.
- Cotton Jeans Yarn || This cotton-y DK Weight yarn mimics the softness and comfort of your favorite pair of jeans.
- Anya Yarn || 16 completely unique colorways are hand-dyed for this super-soft merino yarn, which has excellent stitch definition.
- Hand Dyed Silk Yarn || The latest addition to our LB Collection family, these exotic colors will make even a simple project a work of art.
And Here Are The Projects On Display
On Our Afghan Rack
On Our Scarf Rack