For all the wonderful crafters planning visits this month and next, we want to be sure you’re up to date on all the changes to our hours. We’ll have a few days that we’re closed for holidays, but we’ll also have extended hours in December to make sure you can get all your holiday shopping done. Whether you’re planning your trip after work or on the weekends, or planning a fun trip to NYC, all the details you’ll need are below.
- Thursday, November 22 | We’ll be closed all day for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Tuesday, December 11 | We will close early, at 4pm.
- Tuesday, December 25 | We’ll be closed all day for the Christmas holiday.
- Tuesday, January 1 | We’ll be closed in celebration of the New Year!
Extended December Hours
From December 1 through 24, we’ll extend our hours to give you maximum opportunity to shop.
- Sundays | 10:30am – 5:30pm
- Mondays | 11:30am – 8pm
- Tuesdays | 11:30am – 8pm
- Wednesdays | 11:30am – 8pm
Please note, we’ll still be closed on Saturdays, as usual. Our hours for Thursdays (11:30am – 8pm) and Fridays (10am – 4pm) will also remain the same. Visit soon and get your shopping squared away!