On Sunday, December 14 Margaret Radcliffe, author of The Knitting Answer Book, Circular Knitting Workshop, The Essential Guide to Color Knitting Techniques, as well as upcoming title The Knowledgeable Knitter will teach two Master Classes at Lion Brand Yarn Studio.
Ouroboros Moebius is a fancy way to say “infinity cowl” and who doesn’t like making those? Margaret has a very easy approach to teach that doesn’t require special needles, advanced techniques, or even knowledge of purling! Provisional Cast Ons are often intimidating to new knitters, but once you understand what they do and where to use them you won’t be intimidated any longer. Let Margaret explain it all for you–she’s a master of many techniques and this is a great opportunity to learn from her!
To get to know Margaret a bit better, we subjected her to the famous Pivot questionnaire. See her answers below.
1. What is your favorite word? Juxaposition
2. What is your least favorite word? No
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Boredom. I have to get to the point where my life and mind are empty enough to become creative
4. What turns you off? Lists of questions like these! But, to be more polite, you could say, being told I can’t do something.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Drat
6. What sound or noise do you love? Waves
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Bass thumps from someone else’s music
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Dancer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Dishwasher
Sign up for Margaret’s classes below!