Thanks for purchasing a Groupon for Lion Brand Yarn Studio classes & merchandise! Please refer here for any questions you may have. If you do not see the answer to your question here, please e-mail us at Studio@lionbrandyarn.com.
1. How do I sign up for a class?
You may register for your class by phone 212-243-9070. You can also visit us in person and sign up. You will need to have your Groupon code ready. (Please note that you cannot use your Groupon through our online booking system, as we have to manually check your Groupon code.)
2. What can I use my Groupon toward?
You may use your Groupon for any valid class or workshop* Some restrictions will apply. We will let you know if a class is not valid for Groupon.
You may also use your Groupon towards any merchandise carried in the Studio.
* Not valid on class packages, Master Classes, Project Knitting & Crochet, or Sweater School. Subject to availability.
3. Where can I find out about all of your classes?
Click here to view classes online.
4. What if the class I want is full?
When you register, we will let you know if you will be able to join the requested class. We are reserving half of every class (4 spots) for Groupon customers, so reserve fast! You may want to have a few choices in mind so that we can get you into one of your top choices.
5. Does my Groupon expire?
Yes and no. Although the promotional value expired after 1 year from the purchase date on June 1, 2012, the face value of $25 is still valid!
6. May I use more than one Groupon towards the same class enrollment?
Though you could purchase up to 2 Groupons for your own use, you may only use one per visit. Only one Groupon may be used per class.
7. May I use my additional 2 gift Groupons for myself?
No. Someone else must redeem the Groupons that you purchased as gifts.
8. If I don’t spend the whole $50 (promotional value) or $25 (face value) in one visit, will I get change in cash, or use the remainder another day?
No. Groupons are limited to a single purchase.