April is upon us, and spring is near! Visit us this month at our Manhattan Studio, and take advantage of our Yarn of the Month Sale. Take 20% off the following fibers: Ice Cream, Mandala, Baby Soft, Mandala Baby, and our new Baby Soft Boucle. This offer is available in-Studio only, so plan to visit soon. While you’re here, check out our beautiful displays of projects worked up in these lovely yarns, and get some inspiration!
April Yarns of the Month
Ice Cream Yarn comes in 21 self-striping colors. It’s super-soft and has very easy care instructions, perfect for baby projects! One skein will make a baby garment, and with two, you can craft a cozy blanket. It’s 100% Acrylic for sensitive baby skin. Mandala is another glorious self-striping yarn! With 24 colors, including plenty of earth tones, you can craft for anybody. Mandala Baby Yarn comes in a dozen colorways, and with 590yd in one cake, you can whip up almost anything. Baby Soft is a sportweight yarn, beloved by crafters! Linda reviews, “Luv Baby Soft! Easy to work with.” Our newest yarn, Baby Soft Boucle, is a textured yarn perfect for last-minute gifts. With a palette of pastels & neutrals, it’s perfect for the millennial mom.
Our April Pattern Displays
On Our Afghan Rack
- Marble Hill Pullover (Knit) in Mandala
- Wakefield Baby Blanket (Crochet) in Baby Soft
- Rock the Casbah Afghan (Knit) in Baby Soft
- Simple Striped Blanket (Knit) in Mandala
- Charleston Garden Blanket (Knit) in Ice Cream
- Eyelet Triangle Shawl (Knit) in Mandala
- Crochet Chevron Skirt (Crochet) in Mandala
On Our Scarf Rack
- Fringed Shawl (Crochet) in Mandala
- Ashburn Afghan (Crochet) in Ice Cream
- Panda Pullover (Knit) in Ice Cream
- Favorite Baby Blanket (Knit) in Ice Cream
- Happy Valley Baby Afghan (Knit) in Ice Cream
- Teddy Baby Sweater (Knit) in Baby Soft Boucle
- One Skein Wonder Vest (Crochet) in Ice Cream
We know with our lighting it’s a little tough to see the Ashburn Afghan at the top of the rack, so here’s another image (below). And here’s a closer look at #’s 6 & 7, the Teddy Baby Sweater and One Skein Wonder Vest (also below).
Stop in Soon!
Stop by soon to take advantage of these sweet savings, especially if you’ve got some colorful projects on your WIP list. Many of these yarns are soft & washable, perfect for gifts for babies, so bring a “wow!” gift to your next baby shower! Comment below with any questions, and if you’ve tried these yarns before, let us know which one’s your favorite.